To help homeowners during the current COVID-19 crisis we have decided to discount our listing fees until August 31st. Our goal is to bring down the high cost of selling a home and pass those savings back to you. We do that by reducing the listing commission by as much as 1.5% to sell your home. We start with an in-home consultation with an agent plus document review by our in-house licensed appraiser and professional home inspector. We can TRULY give comprehensive and expert advice on what affects marketability and how to prepare your home for listing. We also have many options for professional photography, modern yard signs, digitally monitored lock boxes, scheduling showings, additional marketing and advertising. In addition, your home is listed on the local MLS, which pushes your home onto hundreds of websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and much more. With over 92% of home-buyers searching for homes on the internet, online exposure is critical to attracting buyers.
Once your home is listed, our professionals provide expert consultation helping you negotiating offers, understand appraisals, inspections and contracts while ensuring a smooth transaction all the way through closing. A traditional listing agent would typically charge you a 3% listing commission for all those services. On a $400,000 home sale, that adds up to $12,000! In this scenario we can offer up to a 1.5% discount. That’s $6,000 in savings, keeping your equity where it belongs; in your pocket! At Blue Tag Realty, we believe a higher standard of professional service is not driven solely by commissions. Our primary goal is customer satisfaction and referrals so we work hard to give you more value, marketing and service then most traditional brokerages while saving you money!
Here’s what’s included with our reduced Listing Fees:
- Detailed comparative market analysis (CMA) to research previous sales and current listing within your market area. We can also offer comprehensive desktop appraisal services free of charge in certain cases.
- In-home consultation to suggest repairs or renovations that can increase the marketability of your home.
- All listing paperwork and required disclosures are thoroughly discussed to ensure you understand the entire listing process.
- No upfront fees unless you opt for upgraded services such as actual or virtual staging, 3D virtual tours, aerial photography, sponsored ads, etc.
- We design, create and implement a physical and digital media marketing strategy for MAXIMUM exposure:
- Yard Sign/Post
- Digitally monitored MLS Lockbox
- HD Photography
- Local MLS listing with detailed and accurate description
- Social Media Ads
- Full Color Flyers
- Massive online exposure on all major real estate marketplace sites such as Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com, Realtor.com and more
- Featured in local monthly publications (when available)
- Professionally staffed open house. (at homeowners’ discretion)
- Schedule showings and professionally managed feedback.
- Screen potential buyers to ensure they meet optimal loan qualifications to meet your needs.
- Full Representation by trained experts in negotiation techniques to procure your best offer.
- Timely updates on Buyer’s loan progress and title closing schedules.
- Experts including broker, appraiser and professional inspector to answer all your questions and scrutinize buyer offers including contracts, appraisals and home inspections.
To help our fellow citizens we offer discounted listing fees for the following:
- (-0.5%) Educators: Currently Licensed or Certified Teachers
- (-0.5%) First Responders: Active Police, Fire, EMT and Paramedics.
- (-0.5%) Health Care Professionals: Currently Licensed Doctor, Practitioner, RN, LVN
- (-0.5%) Military Personnel: Active, Reserve or Retired. (honorably discharged)
- (-0.5%) Terminal patients, Survivors and their Care-Givers
These discounts can be applied concurrently up to (1.5%) provided the listing brokerage fee is not reduced below $3000. The buyer’s brokerage fee is always 3% unless the buyer’s brokerage is willing to reduce their fees to facilitate the transaction. That is all handled in the negotiation process.